We are now fully 'live' online!
In line with Government's regulations, we will be physically closed from 4 April to 1 June 2020. But good news - our offerings are now fully on TLY Online!
If you're an existing member with an active package, you can convert your physical credits to TLY online credits. Each physical credit will give you 2 TLY Online credits. Just choose the zero-value option upon check out and we will deduct the credits back-end. If you have an active phyiscal class package with us we will be adding two months to your validity - there is no need for you to write in to us but do give us some time to effect this as we do this manually on our end.
If you're new to us, simply create an account on MINDBODY and book your class. You can choose a single-drop in option at $12 or a 8 classes at $85. We hope to receive your support online as it will also mean supporting the livelihoods of our freelance teachers!
How to register?
Updated on 14 May 2020
Sign up for a MINDBODY account if you haven't already. Ensure you have downloaded Zoom on your tablet, laptop or smartphone.
- Book any class and the schedule and you'll be directed to a payment page to choose your pricing option.
- Members can choose to have their physical credits deducted (please ensure you have sufficient credits!) choose from the zero-value payment options for TLY members: 2 x TLY Online Credit.
- Book your class on MINDBODY and you will receive a registration email for the class you've booked with the password contained within. From 11 May 2020 we will not be sending out meeting room details via WhatsApp or SMS.
- Go to bit.ly/TLYOnline or key in 965-836-1100 in Zoom to go to our virtual studio space.
- Wait to be admitted.
- Set up your practice space and position your mat about 2m away from the camera. Choose if you'd like to have 2 way video.
-Only clients who have registered and paid on MINDBODY will be admitted into class.
- One class credit is for one person. We respectfully seek that you be fair to our Teachers and the other participants in the online space.
- We will still honour our principles of being #traumaaware and #womenfocused in the online space. As such, we will need to do a video check-in at the beginning to confirm your gender.
- Out of respect for our teachers and clients, we reserve the right to remove you from the virtual class at our discretion if you do not adhere these principles.
Enjoy your class! Please see our FAQs for more details.