We will be livestreaming from Phase 2!
We will be livestreaming our studio classes even during Phase 2! You will be able to join us via Zoom from the comfort of home. Please note that in a livestream setting, our teacher's focus will be primarily on clients who are practising in person.
When Phase 2 kicks in, existing members will need to purchase online credits separately - right now you can enjoy FREE online credits with any package purchase (see hereRates for details). If you're new to us, simply create an account on MINDBODY and book your class. You can choose a single-drop in option at $12 or a 8 classes at $85. If you have existing TLY Online credits purchased before Phase 2, you can also use them for our livestream classes!
We are also building up our library of on-demand classes so that you can watch them at anytime as long as you're registered with us. Stay tuned for more details.
How to livestream?
Updated on 17 Jun 2020
Sign up for a MINDBODY account if you haven't already. Ensure you have downloaded Zoom on your tablet, laptop or smartphone.
- Book any class with 'Livestream' in the schedule and you'll be directed to a payment page to choose your pricing option. Please ensure that you choose the right option, as you will only be admitted to the space if you have registered and paid for the livstream session.
- Book your class on MINDBODY and you will receive a registration email for the class you've booked. From 11 May 2020 we will not be sending out meeting room details via WhatsApp or SMS.
- Go to bit.ly/TLYOnline or key in 965-836-1100 in Zoom to go to our virtual studio space.
- Wait to be admitted.
- Set up your practice space and position your mat about 2m away from the camera. Choose if you'd like to have 2 way video.
-Only clients who have registered and paid on MINDBODY will be admitted into class.
- One class credit is for one person. We respectfully seek that you be fair to our Teachers and the other participants in the online space.
- We will still honour our principles of being #traumaaware and #womenfocused in the online space. As such, we will need to do a video check-in at the beginning to confirm your gender.
- Out of respect for our teachers and clients, we reserve the right to remove you from the virtual class at our discretion if you do not adhere these principles.
- From Phase 2, we will be livestreaming our teachers teaching in-person classes. Their priority is to attend to those who are present in the physical space. You will still be able to view/hear our teachers.
Enjoy your class! Please see our FAQs for more details.