Only for full-time students studying in Singapore. A valid school ID must be presented upon purchase/at your first class. Student rates are not valid with other promotions.
What's in our Content Library?
Our Content Library is a repository of recorded classes within the past 30 days. With a drop in credit, you have access to the the livestream class you attended or missed for 7 days.
Find out how to access the Content Library via Punchpass here.
Find group classes too daunting? Private sessions are perfect for beginners and can be tailored to meet your specific needs, particularly if you have a health condition that requires extra care.
Rates below for up to 2 pax; inclusive of studio rental. Inquire with us should you prefer to have this at your residence.
Therapy & Bodywork
- All rates are in SGD.
- Mats and all props (blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, etc) will be provided, however, we recommend bringing your own mat towel and pillow case cover (for Prenatal, Yin and Restorative Yoga).
- We may make changes to the schedule including but not limited to: change of class timing/types, cancellation of classes, change of teachers, etc. This will be done at our discretion and without prior notice.
Booking and Cancellations
- You can book for your classes online or in person up to 1 week in advance.
- Classes need to be cancelled at least 6 hours in advance, so that somone else may take your place. Anything less than 6 hours will be considered as Late Cancellations and will result in a credit deduction.
- Classes will be cancelled if there are no bookings 2 hours before. Early morning classes with start times from 7:00am to 9:30am will be cancelled if there are no bookings by 9:00pm the night before.
- Please note that livestream classes will only proceed if there are physical class bookings.
Terms of purchase
- Single drop-in classes/therapy must be used within 1 month of purchase date.
- Class passes must be activated within three months of purchase ; validity period will apply (e.g. 6 months) from the date of the first class of the package.
- There will be no refunds for purchased packages or tickets. Refunds will be issued in the event of cancellation on our part.
- First timers can enjoy a free class for their first package purhcase; not applicable during promotional periods.
- 10/20 class passes cannot be shared but are transferable to another member for a fee of $40 (not applicable for Pre/Post-natal Yoga packages)
- 30 class passes can be shared with one fixed person; validity will be adjusted to 6 months if shared.
- If you intend to share your 30 class package with another person, they must have a separate account and classes will be split accordingly. Do note that you are unable to make changes to who you will share the package with, unless due to medical reasons or unforseen circumstances and subject to a single change during the package's validity period.
- Our 'Bring a Sister' referral programme is applicable only for existing members with packages. For each member who signs a class package based on another member's recommendation, an additional class will be added to the latter's account.
- Packages can be frozen for medical reasons up to a cap of 1 month, subject to proof of medical certification (TCM applies) or a note from your therapist (e.g. physiotherapist, craniosacral therapist, osteopath, etc).
- For all prenatal passes, you can use remaining credits to
- If you’ve travelled for more than 14 days per trip, we will extend your package expiry date for the given duration. If you have been put on SHN or any government mandated quarantines, we will extend the expiry for the given duration.
- Packages can be extended if past their expiry date for two weeks subject to a top up fee of $20. Alternatively, you may purchase another package to roll over unused classes within 3 months of the expiry date.
- While every effort will be made to ensure that your safety is well taken care of, Terra Luna Yoga, its officers, contractors and agents will not be liable for any injuries or damages arising from the use of the website or your participation in any of our classes (whether in person or online), therapies and programmes.
- For social media and archival purposes, we may photograph or film our group sessions (never therapy sessions). We promise you that we will carry this out sensitively and respectfully. There will be signages up should there be any filming or photo-taking during class; please speak to the teacher should you have any concerns.
- Fo online classes, only the teacher is recorded, never the clients.