We hope you’ll join us in going cashless! Pay online via credit card or in the studio via PayNow, PayLah, Grab Pay and NETS.
We keep our group classes small so our teachers are able to give you the dedicated attention you need.
Find group classes too daunting? Private sessions are perfect for beginners and can be tailored to meet your specific needs, particularly if you have a health condition that requires extra care.
Therapy & Bodywork
Sessions will be carried out in our cosy therapy room. Home visits are available for an additional $25, to cover transportation of massage bed and props.
- All rates are in SGD.
- Mats and all props (blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, etc) will be provided
- We may make changes to the schedule including but not limited to: change of class timing/types, cancellation of classes, change of teachers, etc. This will be done at our discretion and without prior notice.
Booking and Cancellations
- You can book for your classes online or in person up to 1 week in advance.
- Classes need to be cancelled at least 2 hours in advance, so that another sister may take your place. Anything less than 2 hours will be considered as Late Cancellations.
- Every three late cancellations or 'no-shows' within the validity period of the package will result in one class/therapy session deduction.
- For therapy sessions, you will first need to pay a booking deposit of $50. Thereafter, email us at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at 9658 3611 to book a slot and a therapist.
- This booking deposit is our way of honouring our therapists' time and securing the therapy space.
- We offer the flexibility of changing your appointment or transferring the deposit to class credits, so long as it is within the early notice period (more than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment).
- In the event of a late cancellation (less than 24 hour notice) or a no-show, please note that this booking deposit is not refundable as we need to honour the therapists' commitment in making themselves available to you.
Class and therapy single drop-in/packages
- Single drop-in classes/therapy must be used within 1 month of purchase date.
- Starter packs are not applicable for Pre-post natal and Family Yoga classes. Strictly no extensions allowed.
- Starter packs and packages are activated from the start of the first enrolled class/therapy.
- There will be no refunds for utilised packages.
- Starter packs and packages cannot be shared but are transferable to another sister for a fee of $40 (except for Pre/Post-natal Yoga packages)
- If you intend to share your 30 class package with another sister, she must have a separate account. Do note that you are unable to make changes to who you will share the package with, unless due to medical reasons or unforseen circumstances and subject to a single change during the package's validity period.
- Our 'Bring a Sister' referral programme is applicable only for existing members with packages (does not apply for starter packs). For each sister who signs a 10 or 20 class package based on another sister's recommendation, an additional class will be added to the latter's account.
- Packages can be frozen for medical reasons up to a cap of 1 month, subject to proof of medical certification (TCM applies) or a note from your therapist (e.g. physiotherapist, craniosacral therapist, osteopath, etc).
- If you’ve travelled for more than 14 days per trip, we will extend your package expiry date for the given duration.
- Packages can be extended if past their expiry date for two weeks subject to a top up fee of $20. Alternatively, you may purchase another package to roll over unused classes within 3 months of the expiry date.
- Unused pre/post-natal classes can be converted to regular yoga class credits, but there will be no changes to the expiry date.
- While every effort will be made to ensure that your safety is well taken care of, Terra Luna Yoga, its officers, contractors and agents will not be liable for any injuries or damages arising from the use of the website or your participation in any of our classes, therapies and programmes.
- For social media and archival purposes, we may photograph or film our group sessions (never therapy sessions). We promise you that we will carry this out sensitively and respectfully. There will be signages up should there be any filming or photo-taking during class; please speak to the teacher should you have any concerns.